AASP/NJ Code of Ethics
This establishment subscribes to the following business practices
To our customers we promise:
- To uphold the highest standards in professional diagnosis, service and repair by employing the best professional personnel and using state-of-the-industry equipment and quality parts.
- To offer valid written estimates, keeping the customer aware of changes in the repair process.
- To conform to all applicable state and local laws.
- To maintain a sense of personal obligation to our customers.
- To maintain methods to resolve customer complaints.Place your list items here
To our employees we promise:
- To encourage ongoing training.
- To be personally committed to a quality repair environment.
- To manage our businesses in a professional, informed manner.Place your list items here
To the automotive industry we promise:
- To uphold the highest standards of our industry.
- To attempt to correct abuses within our automotive community.
- To be aware and proactive in response to changing technology and legislation.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of NJ.Place your list items here